One to one personal training sessions from Vitality & Mind are the perfect way to get a head start with your fitness goals.
Available in either one (currently as a special offer), two or three sessions per week over an eight week programme, one to one training sessions with Vitality & Mind will provide you with the tools, knowledge and mindset to get where you want to be this year.
The one to one personal training sessions are available at our purpose built facility in Horndon-on-the-Hill, or at a location to suit you – such as a recreational area or your garden.
Every personal training package from Vitality & Mind starts includes:
- Postural Assessment which helps us identify any problem areas or existing injuries you might have, this session is completely free of charge.
- Health Screening to ensure we’re working at the right pace, and if applicable, with the right groups.
- Free nutritional plan to help get the best results.
- Recipe books, packed with delicious and healthy meals to make your journey as frictionless as possible.
- Exclusive access to our community of clients who are going through a similar journey to you.
- Preferential pricing discounts on other Vitality and Mind services, such as small group training, or bootcamp sessions.
- Access to monthly challenge options we’re running, such as the 8 week transformation.
Benefits of One-to-One Personal Training Sessions
During your sessions with Vitality & Mind, you’ll be given the tools, knowledge and programs to be able to continue your fitness beyond the course. We think it’s important that our clients are given the guidance to become self-sufficient.
A huge part of our role in your fitness journey is helping you achieve your goals. We only succeed if you succeed, so it’s greatly important to me that we work together on this. That doesn’t mean that I’ll be shouting at you to drop and give me twenty; it means I’ll be there to guide and support you when you need it most.
Best Value For Money
One to one personal training sessions with Vitality & Mind offer the best value for money when it comes to what clients are able to get from the course.
On Going Support Calls / Management
We won’t leave you high and dry. Clients who have worked with me in the past to achieve their fitness goals still speak with me on a frequent basis for some free advice, to check in and discuss how they’re getting on. Just like you would with a friend.
Complete Program Provided
On course completion, each of our clients is provided with a complete and tailored training program containing decades of knowledge and thousands of hours of experience – which they can then take forward with them as they continue their fitness journey.
MyFitnessPal App Tracking
Diet and nutritional tracking during your fitness journey is all handled within the award winning industry standard MyFitnessPal, and the information provided is then reviewed, analysed and improved upon, giving clients the best possible start.
Access to Exclusive Support Group
We provide each client with direct access to 30 years of knowledge and experience in the health and fitness industry via a private WhatsApp group. We also give clients the option to join a group of people also on their fitness journey, where they’re able to ask questions, seek advice and share ideas/recipes.