We offer personal training exercise groups for children and young people. Ages 8-16 to inspire and motivate them and let’s face it some children today need it!
We train regular people, not just those who are into sports. We help people to improve their confidence and increase their education of health and their own bodies helping them avoid injuries later in life.
Be inspired to train correctly with a fully qualified Personal Trainer with over 20 years experience, including PE teaching in Schools.
Group sessions take place at the following times:
- Mondays to Fridays: 4pm & 5pm
- Saturdays: 10am & 11am
- Sundays: 9am & 10am
We also offer 1-2-1 sessions – enquire today!
Starting to exercise and workout can be a daunting experience for anyone but especially youngsters. Whilst their bodies are growing and developing its also easy to cause injury during sport and exercise, so with our classes each young person will have a personal experience tailored to them and their needs.
Understanding how to exercise is a vital part of a young persons education, which means that they can enjoy a life of activity knowing how to stay fit and healthy and injury free.
Copying friends in the gym can be dangerous as we are all built differently, physically. All of our clients are assessed individually and exercises are tailored for them. Even following an “expert” on social media can be detrimental to your health without understanding specifics of how you move and where your strengths and weaknesses are.
Exercising also greatly improves mental health, wellbeing and cognitive functions, the more you train the smarter you can become!
I have unique qualifications that have trained me to work with children who have ADHD, SEN, other neurodiversities and physical disabilities.
The sessions will combine strength and fitness, using the latest equipment and techniques to maximise each session including:
- Boxing, Box Fit and Boxing circuits
- Circuit training for fitness and strength
- Cardio workouts
- Movement and flexibility
- Sports conditioning
- Sports specific strength & conditioning
- Weight loss & toning
- Mental health rehabilitation through exercise
We undertake a free assessment before training begins and provide nutritional and information sessions that parents can attend at no extra cost.
- Physical training teaching at Thurrock SEN Specialist School, Treetops
- School PE Teaching to GCSE & BTEC in all sports including; Cricket, Football, Badminton, Squash, Athletics
- Multi-sports coaching – currently working with coach of champions
- UEFA licensed Football Coach
- Former Personal Trainer at Impulse Leisure
- Currently a Cricket Coach at Orsett Cricket Club
- IFI LEVEL 4 Training for Children with disabilities
- Personal Trainer – Level 3 & 4
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist – Level 4
- Football Association – Level 2 &
- UEFA B License Football Coach
- Multi sports coach
Group Sessions, Paired Sessions and 1-2-1 Sessions are available.
Get Started For Free
Enter your details below and we’ll be in touch to arrange a free session at our private gym in Horndon-on-the-Hill.